#ARCAugust Sign Up

Hey guys! I've decided to join in on #ARCAugust this year! It's the first time I've ever joined in on it and I'm super behind on reading my review ARCs so I figured this would be a fun way to get caught up! If you want to join in, you can get all the info at Read.Sleep.Repeat's Sign Up post.

These are the rules:

  • Any Advanced Reading Copy counts as part of this reading challenge; your backlist books count 
  • No blog necessary to participate, but you’ll need to include some form of social media as part of your sign up 
  • Use the #ARCAugust on social media to check-in

What I plan to read

  
 

Hopefully, I'll get all of these read and then some! Like I said, I'm waaaaay behind on my reading so hopefully this helps to catch me up. And I see so many great books that I want to read and I'm trying so hard not to request anything until I get all of these read and reviewed but it's just... so... hard.

Are you joining in on #ARCAugust? What books are you hoping to read?


Comments

  1. I'm hoping read a lot of books for #ARCAugust. Like you, I have a bunch to catch up on. I've read Pretenders and We Were Liars from your TBR. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly