My First Owlcrate Box!


Oh my gosh, you guys! I'm so beyond excited to finally have gotten one of these lovely boxes! I can't tell you how long I have been eyeing them for, and this months box just sounded so fascinating and appealed to the traveler in me (the wanderlust has kicked in!) and so I took the plunge and subscribed to the July box!


I really loved that the first thing I saw when I opened the box was a cute little postcard! It fit into the theme perfectly! And I just love the scrunchies that came inside the box for digging through to find all the goodies. I really love getting these in packaging because I tend to use them in my Instagram pictures for extra stuff in the photos.

So what all came inside the box?


While I hadn't yet heard of the book that came in my box, I'm definitely excited to read it! I've heard great things about it upon discovering this book, and the premise sounds very promising. Plus it's about a roadtrip around Europe! I mean, who doesn't want to go traveling around Europe? 

  • The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (with an exclusive cover just for Owlcrate) - you can add it to your goodreads here
  • A Gentleman's Guide to Europe map, to follow the characters on their trip!
  • A keychain Pop figure of Newt Scamander (will go perfect with my Harry Potter pop collection!)
  • A adorable letter from the author
  • a signed bookplate (not shown)
  • an owl bag tag (super adorable!)
  • a pocket journal (will probably write all my favorite quotes from the book in it)
  • a travel button
  • As Travars pocket mirror, from A Darker Shade of Magic
  • Lord of the Rings canvas bag (OMG LOVE!!)
  • and a literary print that says "I go to seek a great perhaps" (also love!!)
I have to say I am blown away by this awesome book box! I'm super excited to get more, and I can't wait until next month's box! Want a sneak peak??? 


August's theme is

Something Wicked This Way Comes


The book they've chosen for the August box is for people who love atmospheric and slightly darker reads. The box will include bookish items inspired by Edgar Allen Poe, This Savage Song, Harry Potter, Sleepy Hollow, & Six of Crows, AND this is the first time the box has ever come with coffee (YAY!!)

I highly recommend the Owlcrate book box! It's super fun and quirky and if you love all things bookish, this is definitely for you! Click the logo to visit their website and check it out for yourself!




Happy Reading!


Comments