I'm Back!!



Hello Everyone!! I know it's been AGES since I've posted anything. I haven't really had a computer to post on so anything I have posted within the last several months to a year has been on my phone. Let me tell ya, that is NOT easy. I now have a computer to work with so hopefully I'll be able to post more and get back to my reviews! I've decided to change things up a bit though. I'm completely revamping everything. I'm hoping it will turn out nice! I'm definitely going to be incorporating my beautibusiness into the blog. I'm loving our products and the way they make my skin feel and I'm dying to share them and help other people and I think this would be a great way to reach people outside of my region. I HAVE still been reading, just not as much as before where I would read two to three books a week, it's now more like one book a month. I want to keep this blog going though so I definitely think adding something new in could help!

What do you think? I am open to any and all suggests from you all as well! :)

Comments